Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013

Today in Human Geo, we got with our groups of 3 or 4 people again and continued working on the Peace Corps game thing. I am in a group with Natalie and Laura and they are so sweet and very funny. I was having a lot of fun on the website, but was confused with what we had to do, even after I read the directions. I ended up doing something right, and I won the game. I got the online certificate and celebrated with myself a little bit. I then realized that I had no idea at all what I did, so I did the game over again so I could learn what was going on. Once I redid it, I understood what was going on, and completed it again and got my certificate. After we were done this, Mr. Schick let us do whatever we really wanted to do while staying in our groups. My group took pictures, listened to music, and stayed on our computers for the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment